Embrace Interactive is interested in hearing from you if you have a genuine passion for digital, and have a strong desire to achieve great things. We endeavor to make really big things happen here, and if you are too, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current available positions are as follows:
PPC Account Executive
We are currently looking for an experienced PPC account executive to work across a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and day-to-day management, including optimization, of Pay Per Click advertising, including Remarketing campaigns across all major search engines.
- Perform daily campaign management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other platforms
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
- Analysis and data insights to drive campaign effectiveness and campaign recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, customer acquisition metrics, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate multi-channel attribution and allocation performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate online ad copy, landing page creation, presentations
- Monitor competition to determine winning strategies and opportunities
- Advance our remarketing efforts
- PPC Experience: 2 years
- BS/BA strongly preferred, with a marketing emphasis
- 2+ years of experience working hands-on in PPC platforms
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, Yahoo).
- Certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing, etc.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaigns
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth / optimization opportunities
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Deep proficiency in MS Office — power user of Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces preferred
- Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems preferred
- Experience in a multi-channel B2B products environment strongly preferred
- SEO experience a plus
- Web layout & design experience a plus
Email current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using ‘PPC Account Manager’ in the title of the email.