Business Development Director
The Business Development Director will report directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop Sales Strategy
- Develop Marketing Material/s
- Build a Freelance sales Operation to cover all areas of Tri-State Area
- Attend Business Networking and Industry Specific Events
- Utilize Social Networking Sites to establish and cultivate relationships with business owners and decision makers
- Generate and Close Leads
- Account Management
- Report into NYC Office at least once a week.
- At Least 3 years Outside Sales Experience
- At least 18 months Digital industry experience
- Knowledgeable of SEM, SEO, Social Media and Web Analytics practices and terminology
- Experience Developing Sales Strategy and Marketing Material
- Meticulous and methodical by nature
- An abundance of ambition and energy
- Own car is preferable
Apply with up-to-date resume and cover letter.
Looking to hire ASAP.
No time-wasters! No recruiters!
Compensation: $50k + $40k Commission (After 3-6 commission-only grace period)
To apply, please email resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Biz Dev/Sales Reps
We’re currently looking for highly talented and ambitious freelance sales reps with experience or a strong desire to succeed in digital marketing. Candidates will be based in the NYC area and be expected to use creative and entrepreneurial methods to generate and convert leads.
Candidates are also expected to own and maintain their own blog, although this does not have to be related to marketing.
If you fit the above description and would like to be considered, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Up-to-date Resume with no spelling errors
- Cover letter, telling us what’s so awesome about you (In 140-characters, or less)
- Blog address
- Favorite Band, Movie and book